1.

To think that I've been living, sucks. Everyday waking up alone with my mom far away and my dad with a new family, I've learned to deal with my heartaches alone.. somehow.
Born alone, I know I'd survive.. not until I met this boy.
I've never been so in love, never thought that I'd go full-a-fool when I fell for him.
~
School's been a part of me ever since, the library's my best friend, the teachers are my allies and my classmates and others are, well, somehow, my enemies. They don't like nerds, but do I consider myself one?
How did I become friends with my teachers anyways? Not totally but they're the one who somehow protected me over these bullies, they've supported the phrase "Second Parents."
Not most teachers are my friends, there's still who are complete jerks and terror and not most students are my enemies, there's still students who are good and caring, I know that since I have two of them, they've been my friends since 7th grade; Rom and Mire.
They're like my real blood sisters, Rom's a tall, green eyed, blonde haired girl and Mire's an average height, brown eyed, brunette haired girl.
~
At the library, with my head over a book.
"Jaera. Jaera.. JAERA!"
"Wh-huh? What?"
"God girl, you're deaf as hell." Mire says as if she would slap me hard to get back to reality from the book's fantasy story.
"Mi, you know Era. When she's got a book in her hands, you know she's getting sucked literally IN the book." Rom added.
"I.. this story is just so good!"
"Yeah right. You've told us that for every book you've read."
"Hey! I did not!"
"I dunno Era, it's hard to remember since your 50th book in two days."
"What? It's my only escape."
Mire rolls her eyes at me with a match of groan, "Fine, whatever. Why don't you put your attention elsewhere?"
"Uh..?"
"Okay, right. Your attention's into books but what I mean is, try to make yourself look new!"
"Look new!? What are you talking about?"
"I mean, why don't you improve your looks, like wear make-ups, lipsticks or wear something that shows your skin."
"Mi, I don't need those things."
"Yeah you do."
"..and I'm already showing parts of my skin."