80.

"Oh.. O-Okay.. thanks." I said.
Pretty odd yet scary, he didn't come to school.
~
The next few days were a blur, I thought that I can survive without him and move on fast with everything, but I guess it's really not that easy.
I start to miss him and regret yelling at him without letting him explain.
I sit on my chair in class, physically present but mentally absent.
~
It's Friday and I haven't seen him for three days now. My conscience grows stronger, scaring me with the idea that something might have happened to him.. or worse.
~
At 12 o'clock, we're dismissed.
But before heading out of the room, I hoped and pray that he's already out there, resting his back on the wall, waiting for me to get out and call me with the nickname he picked.
~
I held the doorknob tightly and twisted it open, but no Shawn Mendes is on sight.
I sadly sigh and went upstairs to check if he's present.
I waited again until they're dismissed, disappointingly, everyone emptied the room but no Shawn Mendes came out and be surprised to see me.
~
I sigh once more, looking so hopeless in front of his classmates running downstairs.
Seems like the whole thing is turning against me, now I'm the one to blame.
~
As I was about to lead myself downstairs, I overheard their teacher at the door, talking to one of his friends. Assigning him to go to his house to inform him about his last warning for his absences.
~
I waited until I hear the footsteps of their professor eventually fading away.
~
His friend was about to head down when I took the opportunity to ask.
"H-Hi." I stutter in nervousness.
"Yes? Can I help you?" He says.
"Um.. I'm Era.."
"Eddie. What do you need miss?"
I look at him and he looks like a really good guy, so I ask right away.
"Can I have Shawn's address?"
"What?"
"Oh, I'm-I'm his girlfriend."
His eyes widen in surprise, "Oh. But.. if you're his girl, how come you don't know where he lives?"
"I.. I.. forgot how to get there. I've only been to his place for like two times and I still kinda forget. I'm not that good at memorizing things."
"Oh.." he looks at me, "Well, seems you're no harm."
I laughed, "No, no. I-I'm completely harmless."
He looks at me again, still suspicious.