30.

30.
-
I walked to him and started being something like.. my other side too.
Becoming a nice person I was when I was a little girl.
"Hey.." I said with a little sweetness in my tone.
He looks away, he's really getting me. His cute sulky attitude.
~
I breathe in, "I'm sorry.."
He bites his whole lower lip inside his mouth, then he runs his hand through his soft wavy hair, taking the beat of my heart away.
~
"You told me to be nice, and I did. Now that I am nice, you're the one who's being—"
"That's why I'm saying sorry."
He looks at me and his eyes tells me that his hurting is real.
~
He could already make me melt with his stare. Catching his wet lips with my eyes makes me want to collapse.
~
"Baby cakes.. I'm sorry, okay?" I said with tenderness in my voice, but then I thought, did I just said that? What happened to me?
~
One side of his lips curved up, a slight air laugh came out of his nose, "That's nice.." he says as he fully showed his smile.
~
I didn't speak, if the ground could just crack open and take me deep inside the hole leading all the way down to the earth's core and die with the heat, I would've want that instead of acting as if this relationship is real.
~
"Okay.. I guess you're okay now?" I said, "I better get inside the house."
"Can you hug me love cake?"
~
It tingled when he called me with his nickname for me. I feel like dropping dead.
~
"Nope."
"Come on. Just a quick fake boyfriend girlfriend hug."
"No Shawn." I said as I walk away from him to the gate.
He chuckles, "Okay, go get inside."
It's getting pretty dark, like always.
"Be careful on your way home."
"I will, love cake." He says with a glimmering smile.
I smiled back at him before closing the gate.
"See you tomorrow!" He yells.
"YOU WISH!" I yelled back with a soft laugh right after.
~
As soon as I get inside the house, I dropped and covered my face with a pillow on the couch as I screamed with all of my voice.
~
But wait, what am I doing?
Is this..? Am I..?
Oh my god. This feeling I'm getting, this shaking and shivering, this butterflies and this fast beating of my heart.
~
No mistakes to be taken, I am in love with the fuck boy, with the fake boyfriend, I am in love with Shawn Mendes.