72.

My hands shake all of a sudden as I broke down crying once more.
I'm still not over it. I'm pretending cold in front him but the truth is, I'm shattered.
I lost appetite to eat dinner, I went upstairs and cried until I fell asleep.
~
The next day at school, lunch break, I didn't came out of the room because I know he's waiting outside for me.
I bowed my head down and closed my eyes for at least forty minutes.
Until then, I forgot all of these love and cheating things with my consciousness asleep.
~
I woke up with a sudden slam on the blackboard, the teacher's already there, trying to take the class's attention and I'm losing the ability to focus.
~
Time elapsed, the class was dismissed and everyone went out excitedly except me.
I slipped my eye on the little hole to see if he's already there, waiting for me, but this time, he's not.
I guess they're not dismissed yet.
~
I went out, sneaking like a mice but all of a sudden, I bumped against someone with my mind and sense afloat.
"OH!" We both exclaimed.
Luckily, it's not a different person, it was just Lani with her books.
"Oh gosh, I'm sorry Lani."
"It's my fault Era, I'm not looking, sorry." She laughs, "I was kinda in a rush."
"Oh, Okay, I won't bother you. See you around."
I walk my miserable self past to her and she exclaimed once again.
"OH! Era! Era!"
"Yeah?"
"Next week, the school will give an award for the student representatives who got the highest earnings last event."
"Oh, right.."
"Yep. It will be held at the theater room."
"Okay Lani. Thanks."
She smiles and went off.
~
I didn't wait for my sisters, I told them I'll go home first and that I couldn't keep up with everything that's happening between me and Shawn as an excuse.
~
The next few days are just the same.
I haven't heard anything from him after avoiding him for almost a week now.
I'm on the part of my life where I'm learning to be alone again.
~
Everyday, going to school early, not going out at lunch, staying for more hours inside the room or getting out sneakily early after dismissal is what I do and it's helping.
~
Whenever I see him from afar, I turn my back, walk away and just vanish.
~
It hurts me because I really loved him.