98.

"Right. They are.. but they are not happy. I don't need success without happiness and contentment. I'm sorry but I'm not going anywhere with you mom."
I turn my back and ran upstairs.
"ERA! ERA! COME BACK HERE!"
~
I locked my door and jump straight into bed, unknowingly falling asleep.
The heart beats I got when Shawn and I was about to get closer was actually my instinct. I felt that something's a bad news.
It's actually a good news.. only for mom; would be for me too if I did not met Shawn and became my boyfriend.
~
The next day, I woke up with breakfast on the kitchen table and a note.
"Good morning my sweet child. I'm sorry about last night. I just want the best for you. Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I only have that day yesterday as my off day and we didn't spent it greatly. I'd give you enough time to decide, okay? For now, I'd let you be. Food stocks in the cupboard. See you soon. Love you. -Mom."
~
I realized that I was pretty harsh on her last night and I do feel like I want to apologize; but I also wanted this.
I wanna stay for my best friends and my boyfriend.
I put up a smile on my face, trying to retake my day with a bright and good mood. Besides, today's the start of showing off our real relationship to people.
~
After taking bath, dressing up, eating breakfast and all, I head to school where I meet Shawn at the guardhouse, waiting for me.
~
"Good morning beautiful." He says.
"Good morning to you too, handsome."
We both leaned in for a kiss, a chance we shouldn't miss while no students or teachers are around.
"Tastes good." He mutters.
I jokingly smack his chest, a little shy from his flattering voice.
He glides his hand to mine and we continued walking inside the school building.
~
Oddly, as we reach the hallway where most students spend their time, they stare at us like they know something.
"Hi Shawn." A girl winked at him as she walks past him.
I looked at Shawn, "I don't know her love cake."
"What? I didn't say anything."
"You didn't but the way you looked at me.. seems like you're reaching for that jealous lever."
~
A group of guys stares at me; Shawn devilishly gazed at them.