27.

(I slept last night like 1:30 in the morning and just woke right now and thought you guys might need the update. —J. 😅)
-
27.
-
"Well darling.." she puts her arms and wrapped it up around her chest, "You should know that he slipped his tongue inside my mouth that day."
~
My heart is shattered even though my relationship with him isn't real, but the question is, why am I getting this?
I don't deserve a REAL heated up war over a FAKE love and relationship.
I bit the inside of my lips, "Cool story, now if you'll excuse me."
~
I thought they won't let me go, but they did. I'm already readying my fist in case they do something stupid.
~
I went to my class and as I know, I'm late.
I sit down to my respective place and tried to focus.
The idea of them kissing at the library makes me.. furious.
What's even worse is that she described how Shawn enjoyed that moment.
"Snap out of it." I whisper.
"What's that Miss Era?" Sir Pruney said.
"O-Oh. Sorry, I just need to wake up a little."
"Why? Does my class bore you?"
"Oh no, no, sir. I just slept last night like 3 in the morning because my baby sister can't stop crying."
I didn't have anyone with me in the house. It was just a flat lie.
He continued teaching and they're still troubling my mind.
Especially him.
~
That fuck boy made me fall for him. I'll try to get a hold of my self. Everything between us is not real. Everything is fake.
Wake up to recall everything.
~
But every time his ex's words slips inside my head, 'You should know that he slipped his tongue inside my mouth that day' makes me feel like I don't want to see him anymore.
~
After class, I texted my best friends immediately, told them to meet me somewhere else.
They both asked why, they even asked if Shawn and I fought.
~
"Never mind. Where's your room?" I asked Mire.
"Second floor, room 112."
"Okay, I'll go pick you up, then we'll pick up Rom."
"I'll wait for you guys, only 10 minutes more before dismissal." Rom replied.
~
I ran upstairs to the second floor, looking up to the numbers beside the doors.
"110.. 111.. and.. 112."
I stopped and waited for her to be dismissed but the other door opened instead.
Out the first person I don't want to see, fake boyfriend.