100.

She has a dirty smile, full of malice.
"What do you want?" I ask.
She breathes deeply, "Just wanna check on you."
"Check on me?"
"Yeah.. I mean.. I just wanna make sure you're not getting SO INTO it."
"What? What are you talking about?"
She shakes her head, "You poor thing.. everyone in the campus knows.."
"What are you talking about Haelly?!"
She bends and leans closer across the table, "I'm still not giving up on Shawn."
"Sorry to tell you but you already lost a long time ago."
"Who're you kidding? Oh yeah.. you and him are trying so hard to convince everyone that you're a couple.."
~
I felt like I swallowed my tongue and my heart dropped dead out of my chest.
Though it surprised me so much, I still tried to fought.
~
"We're real and official. Just get over it Haelly."
She shrugs, "Try harder Era. You're not fooling me, you're fooling yourself."
"No I'm not. You can stay there and watch us make out in front of you when he comes back."
"Oh right, like the way we made out at the library?"
~
Everyone looks as if they're watching an intense drama.
I didn't answer.
~
"Don't try to convince everyone here that it's real Era. Because REAL or FAKE, people will not believe your stupid relationship."
~
Haelly moves away, "You don't know him that much. You're just too pathetic to believe every word coming out of his poetic-like mouth."
~
She walks away while I sit, getting all confused and bothered.
I feel so embarrassed, so degraded and so dumb.
The noise increases, but I feel like every opening mouth and every words coming out of their mouths, it's all about me.. all about him.. all about us.
~
Shawn came with the tray of food, he has a smile but then disappeared when he saw me, worried.
~
"Hey.. you okay?"
I nod, "Y-Yeah, I am.."
"You sure?"
"Yeah.."
"You look like you're—"
"Shawn, I'm fine. Okay? I'm fine."
"..Okay.." he lowly said, "Well, I got you a carbonara and an orange juice." He puts the food on my place while he puts his on his.
We ate but my head's bombarded with the thought of who could've spread about Shawn and I's previous fake relationship, but one thing's for sure, I love Shawn and I won't let him go.