55.

I check my booth, no one's there to look out for it, except Mire for a short period of time; and I have to get back in the art room to grab the things I left.
I went to check Shawn's, it was empty. I put the other coin-jar on the counter of his booth.
~
I felt nervous, suspicious. Haelly's not here yet, so is my fake boyfriend.
What if they're back together and I'm just fooling myself?
I hope not.
I breathe in the grief, put my head down and watched the tiny rocks get crushed beneath my shoes.
I swallow to hydrate my drying throat, put my lips out to gloss my cracking lips.
~
I walked back in the building to the art room, passing across each students heading out to the open field to enjoy the today's event.
~
My hands wrap the cold rusty door knob, it creeks as I open and went in.
In front of me, the things I left on the table, but there's another thing I seem not to remember picking from the stocks.
A rose, not a fake one.
I touched and held it, it looks so beautiful that it brought my lips to curve upwards; but who would left something like this here?
I slowly put it down as the smile on my face slowly fades.
"Might someone left it." I whisper as I grab the things I really need, leaving the rose behind.
~
As I turn around to exit, he was there, standing still. Smiling.
"It's for you.." he speaks tenderly.
"Shawn?"
"Love cake.." he says in a whisper, "I'm sorry I didn't came yesterday, I'm sorry I'm late today.."
~
Doubt. I'm having doubts. What are his reasons? Is he back with her?
~
I pushed my lips up as I slowly shake my head, "I understand Shawn. You and Haelly must have been so busy."
He walks to me, all curious with what I'm talking.
"What are you talking about?"
"No need to deny Shawn.."
He aggressively runs his hand through his hair, "Look, don't think that I'm with her yesterday nor she's the reason why I'm late today.." his eyes trips down to my lips, then back up to look in my eyes, "It was my grandfather's birthday yesterday and dad wants me to be there. I hated to go because.. because I wanna spend my whole sunday with you."
~
I can't tell what's happening with my heart in my chest, the floating feeling and the shivers running up to my body.