71.

"You still talk because you know the feeling of being ignored. You still feel guilty because you know it's not right." Mire says.
After that statement, I was unable to speak but to think until I reached the house.
Mire left me alone with him.
He's just standing with the hand still inside his pocket, waiting for me to head in.
~
I sniff, "You should go home too."
"I wanna see you get inside that gate first."
Ever since he's been a fake boyfriend, he always makes the house like a safe zone, that whenever he takes me home, he always makes sure that I already got myself in, before leaving.
But he doesn't have to worry and do something like that now, I'm already losing the chances of love for him.
~
"Okay, bye." I said as I head in, locking the gate. I didn't say anything, just went straight in the house.
~
His face bothers me, especially the look in his eyes and the conscience spreads like a small drop of paint in a pail of only pure water.
I usually say 'Be careful on your way home' to him but I didn't say anything like that today and it's drives me insane, thinking that what if that was the last time I'll saw him and chose to be a jerk and not show him a little bit of appreciation.
~
I dropped my bag as another thing boggles inside my brain.
About Mire's words.
Mire and Rom knows some parts of my life, I told them since I trust them wholeheartedly, they're like my sisters.
~
As a young kid, I was left alone with my dad while mom works. He's ignorant and knows nothing but his own happiness.
I always seek attention from him but I always get door slammed, yelled and much worse, left.
He left me to my mom's best friend and mom travelled to pick me up and stayed until I'm all grown up and able to live alone.
We soon found out that dad's living with another woman, a new family.
New wife and new kids.
I despise my dad for leaving, for his ignorance and insensitiveness.
He was unfair to me and mom, he gave them the happiest and the most different attitude while he gave us nothing but heartaches.
~
And now, I feel like I'm doing the same thing to him.