73.

A week passed without seeing each other, talking to each other or even having a single glimpse of each other; though I sometimes see him I usually I turn around or put my head down because I don't want to see him or him seeing me.
~
I'm making myself to move on, it's working in the most frustrating way I know, and that is to do everything to avoid him.
~
Monday came, we were excused and pulled out of the class.
At the theater room, every representative from the last week's event was there, Mire, Rom, Lani, McCoy, Haelly and of course, the fake boyfriend, Shawn Mendes.
~
Sitting ten people away from him, I've accidentally took glance.
He looks so.. different.
Dark circles under his eyes have grown.
~
"Good Morning everyone!" Lani said, taking us all in surprise as she heads out of the stage, "How's everyone doing?"
We all yelled 'Fine' but one contradicted.
"Dying!" A male voice yells.
We all checked who it was and it was McCoy, joking and messing up with Shawn.
"Are you okay Shawn?" Lani says on the microphone, echoing all over the room.
"Y-Yeah. I am. Why wouldn't I?" He says.
"Alrighty guys! So today.." Lani continues but I suddenly became deaf as he zooms in my eyes.
~
He tries to steal a glimpse of me but he didn't know that I was stealing back at him.
I pushed myself back on my seat, clearing out the deafness. Lani's voice came back slamming my eardrums with her voice in the speakers.
~
"First, we'll award the best booth, all the way to good, then goes next would be the booth that has got the highest earning, all the way to the average. So, are you guys ready?" Lani says.
"READY!" We replied monotonously.
Lani pulls out a piece of paper out of her pocket and read, "Okay, for our first booth decorating winner.. Shawn Mendes!"
~
Everybody clapped their hands while he stands up to go up in front.
I have my hands clapping slowly and secretly.
~
He came in front, smiling as he holds the prize and award, then he came down.
~
"Next awardee would be.. from the kissing booth, Let's call on, Era!"
It should be him too, because he's the one who actually helped me.