56.

"And didn't you and I had a deal? You're not allowed to talk, look or have boy crushes, and that rule I made also applies to me because it's unfair on your part, right?"
"Isn't it?"
"It is.. that's why I'm doing it 'cause I don't want you to be jealous."
~
I didn't speak.
He sighs, "..and someone didn't left that rose. I really got it for you.."
~
Staring at him, I feel like I want to walk up to him and smack his chest for making me doubt stupid things.
He's giving me that cute look and sexy chuckles.
I bit the inside of my lower lip as I turned around to face the table behind me and pick the rose up.
"I am really sorry for leaving you hanging yesterday. I know you're waiting for me.."
"You should have texted me."
"My dad took it. He said that I won't be able to focus with my grandpa's celebration with my phone in my hands.. but, I understand if you're still upset love cake."
~
He's telling the truth, based from the eye contacts but why is he acting so sweet and caring? He acts like he understands and respects my emotions.
He's staring right straight at me, no stutters or anything that makes him look like inventing stories.
~
"So.. do you forgive me?"
"Hmmm.." I looked at him, squinting my eyes, trying to pretend I was thinking.
He's so adorable. Patiently waiting for my answer.
"Okay.. I forgive you Shawn."
He was about to hug me, forgetting about our fake relationship status, when he seems to come back to his senses, he stopped and moved a one step backwards, "S-Sorry." He stutters as his cheeks turned red.
~
I put the things I need down on the table, grabbed the rose tightly within my dusty hands and jumped to hug him as if I don't want to let go.
His neck's a little shiny from sweat, so is his back, but he still smells like a baby.
~
His hands slowly runs behind my back, wrapping his strong arms around me. I can feel how hard his heart is beating
~
The heat of his body passes through mine, if only I could stay like this forever.
"Thank you.." I whisper.
"Anything to make you feel special love cake." He said, "I like you.. really. Please don't be so numb.."