79.

Our conversation ended when the locked door knob twisted open.
"Guys? Are you still there?" It was Rom.
"Yeah. We're heading out." Mire says. She looks at me and winked.
"Guys!" Rom exclaims in an upset tone.
Mire opens the door with a slight smile while Rom stands suspiciously.
"Why'd you guys locked the door!?"
"It was nothing Rom, Era's just crying so bad that it's uncomfortable for some students passing by."
"Right. Anyways, let's go."
"Yep, come on." Mire says and I nod, sniffing as I wipe my tears dry off my cheeks.
~
We head out of the school building and walked home.
In front of my house, I stopped. Mire and Rom walks but before Mire could even go far away, I hugged her tightly with a whisper, "Thank you.."
She slides her hand on my back, up and down as she whispers back, "You're welcome. I hope to see you two back together soon."
"I think that would never happen anymore—"
"Trust me. It will. He loves you Era.."
~
I nod like I truly understand.
~
Rom walks away, she stood and watched us with books in her hands.
Mire smiled at me, moving a distance away after hugging, "See you tomorrow, dramatic girl."
I finally laughed a little but weak, "See you Mire." I said.
Mire walks to Rom, I waved goodbye and they went off and left.
~
Inside my room, I reminisce how ugly my attitude was towards him while he's just calm and sweet.
It's embarrassing.
~
Even though Mire already explained what really has happened on that night, I deny the fact the my heart still hurts.
The night passed with just the same hobby, crying until I fall asleep.
~
The next day, my head already greeted me with a headache but that didn't stop me from hoping to still make it out to Shawn.
I jump out of bed, did my things and went to school.
~
The bell rang, plan's still ahead. I know he's not out of the classroom, waiting for me. He won't be there anymore after what happened.
I head out, went to upstairs to his classroom.
They're not dismissed yet, so I waited.
~
Time elapsed and his classmates went out except him.
I waited for more until I decided to ask.
I saw his classmate heading out, I ask about him but disappointedly he said, "Oh, Shawn Mendes.. He didn't come to school today."