2.

"Some parts of you skin? Girl, you look like you're ready to help the priest for a scheduled baptism."
Rom giggled, "True story."
"You guys are so evil." I said as I chuckle with my head shaking side to side.
~
The bell rings, we grabbed our bags and went to our respective classrooms.
Rom has to take English, Mire has to take Philosophy and I have to take Literature.
I sit in class, listening attentively to the teacher in front of me.
The feeling of being imprisoned inside a room filled with the people who don't like me, but as always mom says, "That's not forever. You'll get out of there soon."
~
As soon as the class's done, I head out, my friends haven't gone out of their classes yet, guess I have to go and wait for them at the library.
I pull my phone out and texted the two of them, "Hey girls, I'm at the library. See you guys there."
~
As I open the library door, the smell of the books rushed to my nose along the smell of the cold air from the air conditioner.
I breathe all the scent in and sighed out a pleasure, "Paradise.." I whisper.
~
I walk to the path between two shelves, running my fingers through the books.
Almost antique colored pages hit my tip and I know it tells me that that book is a legend for me to read.
I shove it out of the group, making the other books slowly fall and lie next.
As I caress the book with my hands, I hear lip smacks and smooth moans.
I lower my head, only to see a couple making out.
His eyes are closed and so is hers, they seemed to enjoy each other's skin.
I gasped and immediately walk my way out, I hear the girl moaning his name, "Shawn.."
I know eavesdropping is bad but I listened for a while and looks like she noticed how the books that covers them's in an inappropriate place, "W-wait.. Shawn, look, one book's missing, someone could've saw us."
~
I rushed out of the aisle and sat down with the book I chose.
My heart's beating so hard it scares me I might collapse, not sure what to feel, disgusted or threatened. I haven't seen actual things but I've seen kiss scenes in movies.
Seeing it in real life is so.. uncomfortable.