5.

"You know what Rom, you shouldn't be allowed to think."
"You know what Era, sometimes I do thought about that, but MEH!"
We both giggled, just then Mire came in the library to join our little laughter.
"What's with that ugly smiles?" She asks as she puts her bag down on the chair besides Rom.
"They're not as ugly as you." I joked.
"Look who's talking!" Mire shoots me with a chuckle.
~
As they took some rest after classes, I told Mire about the boy, except the fact that I heard the girl call the guy's name Shawn.
"You should've yelled." Mire says.
"What would I say? And you know I'm scared to care with people's businesses, unless they're my best friends."
Mire scoffs, "If I was you, I would've told them to get a room."
"Same Mire, same." Rom added.
"..Or you'd just watch them make out?" I asked Rom since she's also that girl with a pretty dirty mind.
"Yeah, that too."
"OH MY GOD!" I said covering my mouth and finishing it with a laugh.
~
After our little girl bonding, we went home.
What sucks is that I'd come home without someone waiting for me. My mom left me alone to work while my dad's happy with his new family.
The whole place is just dark and I have to turn the lights on to see the furnitures across the room, untouched.
No brother or sister to mess the sofa or bed, no mother on sight that would cook and kiss me goodnight and no dad that would protect me from all the bad things around me.
My phone rings, it was mom.
"Hey mom."
"Hey sweetie. How's school?"
"It's good, as always."
"Great! Are you home?"
"Yeah, I just got here."
"Okay, eat dinner—wait, do you still have stocks of food?"
"I believe I do mom," I walked into the kitchen to check the food stocks in the cupboard, "..yep, I still have stocks."
"Good. I'll call you later, eat dinner first, wash yourself then go to bed. No watching movies."
"Mom, you know I'm not a fan of television."
"I know. Just reminding you."
"I've had that in mind for 5 years now."
"Okay, okay. Call you later."
"Okay, bye mom."
"Bye sweetie. OH! And lock the—"
"Gates and doors. Yep."
"Okay, you don't want your old mom worrying."
"I don't. Talk to you later mom."
~
The call ended. I look all over the place, dead and low.