99.

Everyone's stares makes me uncomfortable.
Girls staring at him with smirks and malice, so are the guys, staring at me from my head down to my shoes.
Shawn strongly holds my hand, "Don't mind them.." he whispers.
I nod, "They're acting a bit.. weird."
"Someone could've done it."
~
We proceed to walk and ignored every student looking at us.
Shawn took me to my class and made sure I'm okay before leaving to his.
The class starts exactly when I sit myself down, getting a little bit conscious with whatever's happening today.
~
Girls beside me and behind me are whispering, so are the boys; making weird movements as they check me out.
~
Time elapsed, lunch break. I stood and was about to went out of the classroom when one guy tried to catch up.
"Hey Era. Wanna go out tonight?"
I was washed with confusion and disgust at the same time, "No, thank you."
"Come on, please?"
"No."
"Don't you wanna—"
"Stop, I said no, okay? I have a boyfriend."
He lets a soft laugh out, more like a scoff, he shakes his head before heading out.
~
I came after him and Shawn's already waiting outside.
"Hey love cake." He says.
"Hey.."
"What's with that face?"
"I'm just.."
He walks towards me, and I sigh as I cling to his arm, "This dude came to me, asking if I could go with him tonight.. I told him No but he still tried. I said I have a boyfriend but he keeps pushing, when I got a little mad, I raised my voice at him and he just grins like he's.. I don't know.. it's so strange.."
"Where is he?"
"Why?"
"I'm just gonna talk to him." His face and voice has changed. He looks so upset.
"No. It's okay. I'm just curious with what's wrong with not just him but with them.."
He nods, "We'll find out. Don't think too much.. okay? I'm here beside you."
I nod at him and we continued walking to the canteen.
There, just like what happened earlier, almost everyone stares and whispers.
"Don't mind them.." he whispers, "Go find somewhere to sit."
~
I left him standing, found an empty seat and sat.
Endless confusion and consciousness, someone's responsible for this.
~
All of a sudden, while I try to get everyone's murmurs out of my head, Haelly stood in front of me with her arms crossed around her chest.