7.

I ignored him after having our eyes locked at each other for seconds. I sweep my books off the table and walked away. "Hey!" He said in an aggressive tone.
I rejected his call and moved on walking.
I got my way out of the canteen into the empty hallway.
All of a sudden, he calls again, "HEY!"
I looked back but went on ignoring and walking again.
I heard light thump on the ground, like jogging.
He holds and grabs my shoulder, "Hey."
I raised my eyebrows, asking what does he want.
"I know you stole my ring."
"Stole?!"
"Yeah. I went back to find it but the book you're reading's back on the shelf and my ring is gone."
"Excuse me?"
"Can you just.. just give me my ring back!"
"Okay, for your information, I did not steal your ring—"
"Yeah y—"
"Listen to me first you air-headed fuck boy."
I wasn't supposed to say that but I already did, it already got out of my mouth. I just got so pissed with his accusation.
I thought he'd be upset with that F word but I see a smirk forming up on his lips.
"First of all, I did not steal your ring, second, you don't know me, so don't just point fingers just because I saw you and your girlfriend making out. Third, I have your ring—"
He scoffs, about to say a thing.
"I picked it up and I was gonna follow you outside but my friend came in and I lost the idea of giving it back to you."
"Okay, so you have it. Whatever it is, you still have my ring. Give it back."
I clenched my teeth, "I don't have it, I left it at home."
"Why would you leave it at your house?"
"It was in my pocket. I left it in the laundry."
"..Or you just really want my ring."
"You are UNBELIEVABLE. Okay, you know what? Whatever. I'm not gonna give it to you until you ask me properly."
"What?!"
"Go on. Ask me for your ring nicely."
"I'm not gonna do that."
"Then okay. Bye."
I proceeded walking, leaving him in his thoughts of whether he'll ask nicely and he'll have his ring or be an ass and have his ring stay with me till the end of time.
"Hey!" He yelled, echoing all over the hallway, "HEY!"
~
I went inside the class and stayed focus for the rest of the class hours.
My phone vibrates, while in class. I simply pull it out and saw Rom's message, "Sir Rmoney is so hot!"