18.

18.
-
"You guys done?" He asks as he sits down.
"Y-Yeah. We are." I said stuttering.
"You okay love cake?" He touches my back and slowly rubs his hand against my shirt.
"I-I'm okay."
~
I cannot actually tell him to go away or stop this time, now that they've thought we're really a couple, now that they've thought he's really my boyfriend.
"You sure? We can go home if you want."
I widen my eyes at him, "No, I'm going home with my friends."
"Oh, it's fine Era. We're fine. You can go home with your boyfriend." Mire says.
"No! I wanna go with you guys!"
"We're fine girl, just go." Mire winks at me like she's got another idea in mind, a dirty one.
"Let's go love cake?" He joins in the conversation.
"I'm going with them."
Rom looks at the both of us like she's watching a romantic comedy movie, she sighs, "I just notice, why aren't you calling him with his sweet nickname?"
"What?! What nickname?!"
"I mean, like calling him babe, baby or honey, munchy or love."
I looked at him and he looks at me, "Uh.. well, actually.. she does."
"She does?! What does she call you then?"
I bit the inside flesh of my lower lips, threatening him in my mind that that it better be good or else.
It a certain silence for a second, "Baby cakes." He says.
"Baby cakes?!" Mire asks with a match of leaning forward.
"Awww that is so cute!" Rom said with her hands holding each other.
"Baby cakes!!!" Mire laughs and laughs as if she's dying with it.
"What is wrong with that! That is so cute Mire! Don't laugh!" Rom says, defending us with her little girl like voice.
"Yeah I know, but I bet Era sounds much better saying it than this guy over here, he sounds so.. CORNY!" She laughs again.
"That's not true. You sound amazing." Rom says.
"It's true! Listen, say it again." Mire says to Shawn.
"Baby cakes." Shawn says with a shy smile.
"See?! How corny does that sound!? Let's hear it from you this time Er."
"What?! NO! NO!"
"Stop acting like a spoiled kid and say it if you really love him and if he's truly your boyfriend."
~
Say it if I really love him? But I don't. I mean, I don't know. This is all just a fake show, I should know how to go with the flow sequence of the story.