51.

When we reached the house, he's smiling and being cute and all.
I cleared my throat as I stare at him.
"What?" He said.
"What's funny Shawn?"
"Nothing. I just.." he inhales, "Thank you love cake. Today is just amazing."
I breathe in, "Well.. thank you too.. for helping me today and taking me out."
"I'll always do that.. if you want."
~
Dogs are barking and it's getting pretty dark, twilight for at least.
"Come on, let's get ins—"
"Nah. I think I'll let you take a rest."
"A-Are you sure?"
He bows his head, "Yeah. And I should get going, besides.. I'll come by tomorrow."
I clash my teeth, "Okay.."
"Yeah.." he smacks his lips as he took steps backwards, "Now go get inside." He said with his hands inside his pockets.
I head in, leaving him out.
"See you tomorrow love cake.."
"See you Shawn."
"Wrong nickname."
"Fine, see you baby cakes."
"That's more like it." He then walked away and left.
"Be careful Sh-baby cakes!" I yelled from the quite far distance between us.
"I will love cake! See you tomorrow!"
~
I went inside the house, just to remember his shirt, hanging outside.
I look around, looking stupid and all, scared to be seen. I went outside to the backyard to grab his shirt on the clothesline.
It's swinging and swinging, I pull it off and the scent already hits my nose. It smells so good, I could faint.
I head inside, holding his shirt in my hands, sniffling like a retard.
Like a vanilla and rose mixture, I sit down on the couch and caress the cloth.
I lie down and unexpectedly fell asleep along with his sweat dried shirt, cuddled and buried in my face.
~
The next day, morning, it feels like I woke up with him with the scent of his shirt, I embraced it one last time before washing it clean.
Time passed until afternoon, no signs of Shawn Mendes slash Baby Cakes outside the gate, no texts either.
I read my school lecture for a while until I felt sleepy.
My phone vibrates, it was from my sisters; asking me if I'm free to go today but I feel so lazy.
I cancelled, I can't really deal with my laziness today, but I also feel sorry.
Time elapsed more, it's dark outside, now I know what I should expect. No annoyingly cute fake boyfriend will come to annoy be today.