24.

24.
-
I extend my neck like a pink flamingo, looking for an empty seat.
~
Over to the corner right side, I saw a table.
I immediately walked and sat before someone almost came to claim it.
~
I breathe so deep it's nearly agonizing. I rub my palms against each other while his ex girlfriend's devilish face flashes back in my head.
I guess there's no turning back with this fake relationship now.
She saw me, clearly, without a blur. She knows my face, my height and I'm pretty sure this is going to be hell of a bumpy ride; and it's all because of this fuck boy.
~
I closed my eyes as I try to take everything in, it'll start soon. The living my life like hell and locked forever with the devil's spawn.
~
As I open my eyes, he's already sitting in front of me.
Staring like a confused little kid.
I gasp, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SCARE ME?!"
"Did I?"
"Obviously!"
His lips curved upwards, "If you're a coffee drinker, you better reduce your intake."
"I'm not a coffee drinker."
He shakes his head with his smile still pasted on his lips.
"Here.." he lifts the plastic bowl of pasta off the tray, "I bought you a pasta and.. an orange juice."
"Th-Thanks."
"Thanks what?"
"Thanks."
"Thanks..?"
"What?"
He squints his eyes, "Why do you always forget to put the nickname in our conversation?!"
"Why's it a big deal?!"
He leans closer across the table, "Because it makes everything look REAL. Get it?!"
I puff, "Fine. THANKS BABY CAKES!" I said loudly.
The group of girls sitting only one table away from us turns to our direction, I looked at them back and slowly bowed my head down from embarrassment.
He looks at them, then he looks at me, "YOU'RE WELCOME LOVE CAKE."
~
I slowly raised my head, already got my eyes stuck in his. He puts on some food in his mouth with a cute face.
I can see a little boy, wanting more of my attention.
~
I smiled, and he chuckles back.
"There you go.." he mumbles.
I swirl the fork in the pasta, "Happy?"
"Very happy love cake," he looks at them again, "Look at them, they're pretty convinced we're together."
~
I turn my head and simply glance at their direction.
They're pretty much whispering to each other as they stare back at our spot.
~
"You're so cute." He says.