22.

22.
-
He turns around with the cutest smile I have ever seen.
He takes in a long inhale as he walks towards me with my bag.
"Here you go love cake."
"T-Thanks."
"Stuttering again."
"Shut up! I'm gonna go get inside."
It's getting pretty dark, the streets are getting occupied by the shadows.
"Wait!" He exclaimed.
My eyes stare at him in curiosity, "What?"
"Where's my goodnight kiss?"
I groan, "You're unbelievable." I went inside and closed the gate at him.
~
Behind the gate between the two of us, I realized that it's kind of a rude action. I used to get door slammed from my older step sisters when I was a kid and it hurts me like hell.
~
"Shawn?" I yelled.
"Yes love cake?" He says from the opposite side.
"Be careful on your way home."
I heard his chuckle, "As my fake girlfriend wishes. Bye love cake."
"Bye.. jerk ball." I said with a light laugh.
~
I went inside the house and went on with my daily slash nightly-alone routine.
~
My feet is killing me. I sat down and reminisce what happened today. All of a sudden he's my fake boyfriend and I'm his fake girlfriend. How long can I take this?
~
A thought of his ring struck my head, I went upstairs to check.
I have to keep it safe and sound, I forgot to give it to him when he was here a while ago.
I yawn and the next thing I want to do is sleep.
~
My body automatically drops down on my bed, though my stomach is grumbling, I still went on and slept.
~
The next day at school, I thought I was safe from his watchful hazel eyes, but as I was about to sneak out of the classroom for lunch at 12, he's already standing beside the door.
"Where you off to love cake?"
I had a little jump off of my feet, "You scared me!"
He giggles, "Sneaking out without telling your boyfriend?"
"Fake. Boyfriend."
"I don't care. You can at least tell me where you're going."
"You're not my mom or anyone—"
"I'm your boyfriend, so I'm one of those people."
"Ha! You wish!"
"What if I kiss you here?"
"WHAT?!"
"Should I kiss you here?"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"Tell me or I'll kiss you and let your classmates and every student here know that you're a not so good girl after all."
"I'm going to eat lunch! Okay?! THERE! I said it! Now leave me alone!"