41.

We finally finished putting the letters, finished putting the woods together for it to stand.
Shawn took care of my booth instead of taking care of his.
He pulls the booth up to make it stand, I couldn't be more happier.
"Thank you!" I said.
"You're welcome."
"You did so much, thank you.. really." I could not get my smile off my cheeks.
"Anything to get that."
"The what?"
He scanned my face and I wondered.
"You look beautiful with that smile love cake, wear it more often." He said as he walks to pull his booth up to stand.
~
Rom and Mire went to our spot as they inspect and admire our booths.
"Impressive Era. It's so cute!" Rom said.
"True! I think you outdid yourself this time girl." Mire added.
Shawn walks and stood beside me as he happily watch the reactions on their faces.
"Oh, I'm not the only one who did that." I interrupted their adornment on my work.
They looked at us,
"Totally a hashtag, couple goals." Rom says.
"Yep. Power couple."
~
Shawn and I looked at each other and I felt that he's feeling something too. He just brushed it off with his cutest chuckle.
"It was all Era's. I just did a little part. She doesn't even want me to help her."
"You guys are the cutest." Rom says.
Lani came and got the same reaction like Rom and Mire's.
"This is amazing!" She exclaimed, "You could be awarded for this booth Era."
I didn't say a thing but my overwhelming beam says it all.
Shawn suddenly puts one hand around my back, "Want something to drink love cake?"
"I'm fine baby cakes. Thank you.."
~
The rest of the day faded, I went home with the three of them. Mire and Rom's walking beside me while Shawn holds my hand on the other side.
~
In front of my house, my sisters took off.
Shawn's still standing and waiting for me to get inside.
"Shawn.." I said lowly.
"Yes love cake?"
"Thank you for your help."
"I'll always help you.."
~
That moment, I realize what would he say if I try to remind him about our fake relationship.
~
"Great acting though.."
He looked down, suckled his lips a little and breathe heavily, "I don't think I was acting anymore."
~
His eyes shines and his cheeks blushed a little. He moves much closer, smiling as he stared into my eyes.