62.

There's so many people standing and lining up at Shawn's booth, he must've been doing their dares perfectly.
Lani and I walked past his booth. He didn't see me walking back and forth for three times now, but he looks so busy looking for something.
~
We were about to get in the school building when I saw Mire with another student representative, McCoy, busily taking care of their stall.
As soon as she saw me, she yelled my name.
"ERA!" Mire puts her open palm up in the air, telling me to wait for her.
~
Lani looks a little flushed.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." She nods, "Just tired. I'll go wait for you somewhere over there." She points her finger beside the school door, leading to the hallway and the office.
"Okay Lani."
She went off with the other jar.
~
I pushed the jars up, lifting close to my chest. My arms feels shaky from carrying the heavy things. It's getting pretty cold too, the breeze runs to my shoulders and face.
Mire walks towards me with a smile, her eyes shaped roundly wide when she saw the jars filled with coins, "Oh my god! Are those yours?!"
I nod, "Yeah. Thank you for that magical lipstick."
She stares at my face, "You're a stunner! I told you you'd kill it!"
"Thank you Mire.."
"Anyways, about our coffee trio date later, are we still going? I mean, it's pretty late, it's okay if we're gonna cancel again."
"Oh no. The date is still on for you two. We always cancel our girl bondings, so this time, have to make it happen. Besides, we're just grabbing coffees.. and cakes."
"YAS! CAKESSSS!!"
~
I laughed with Mire's obsession with cakes, we don't usually go out anymore, we have to cancel every time because of our hectic schedules back then, but now, I don't care even if it's 3 A.M, I still wanna bond with my sisters.
~
"By the way, does he know we're going out after this?" She asks.
"I haven't told him yet."
"Will he allow you to still go out this late?"
"Of course Mire, as long as he knows I'm in good hands, he always does."
She breathes in and yawns, "Okay, go get that jars in the office," she extends her neck, checking out on Lani from afar, "Lani looks tired of waiting. Go."
~
I nod and walked but then I suddenly remembered the rose.