83.

He keeps grunting and moaning.
I slide my hand on his face to remove the forming excess sweat.
"Era.." he mumbles in a rough voice, "Era.."
"Shh.. it's okay.." I tapped his chest lightly and it got my hand wet. I pressed down and he's already soaking with sweat.
I stood up, "Wait a second, I'll be back, okay? We'll change your shirt." I said like I'm talking to a five year old.
~
I turn around, about to take a step away but he snatched and grabbed my hand unexpectedly, stopping me from walking for a moment.
I look at him, he has his eyes closed, "I missed you.." he mutters low and lame; then he lets go.
I smiled and whispered only for myself to hear, "I missed you too.."
~
I walked inside an open door, leading to be his bedroom.
I didn't see anyone, not his mom, dad, or siblings.
~
I see a varnished closet, I open to check and found that he has a lot of expensive shirts and jeans, shorts and more, but he wears clothes that are just comfortable and right.
~
I search for a much suitable shirt to wear when a person has a fever.
I open the lower part of the drawer, seeing his undies, I immediately snapped it close.
"Oh f—Oh god. I'm sorry." I mutter as if anyone could see me.
~
I checked the much lower drawer, I saw a sleeveless white shirt.
I read in an article that whenever a person is sick, they should wear something loose or something like a tank top, in that way, the heat in their body will evaporate, lessen and finally; gone.
~
I picked one looking like a tank top shirt and head out.
Shawn's turned his body on the opposite side of the couch, shaking.
~
"Shawn..?" I called, "Shawn, let's get you changed." I said.
He rolls and faced me, he sniffs as he nods.
~
To pull him up, I grabbed both of his arms, "Okay, on the count of three. One.. two.. three!"
I successfully pulled him up and made him sit down.
~
Shawn tried to remove his shirt by his own but he's too weak to get it off.
"Let me do it.." I said.
I walked closer to him and grabbed the end of his shirt. I slowly lift it up, off of his body.
~
I think I'm going to hell for staring at his body for a long time. Sweat's slowly dripping down from his neck all the way to his pumped chest and stomach.