87.

"O-Of course.." I said having to stutter like he did.
~
I decided not to bring the glass out to the kitchen yet, walked to the bedside table and put it down.
Shawn moves to the side, giving me enough space to sleep on.
~
My heart races and beats hard, cannot distinguish how it couldn't.
I lift the blanket up and tucked myself in.
~
I turn to the opposite side, felt a little awkwardness but all of a sudden, the bed swung and bopped.
His hand slowly crawls up on my stomach and pulled me into his body much closer.
I didn't fight it, if I didn't want this, I shouldn't have come in the first place.
~
He puts his face on my back and whispered lowly, "This.. is much better.."
"You should feel much better, now go to sleep." I said.
He snuggles his face deeper on my back, "Yes ma'am.."
~
His voice's still low and husky, but it's so sexy.
He breathes deeply and all I feel after that is nothing but his hard arm on top of my stomach and the hot air coming from his nose and body.
~
I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.
~
For 2 hours, I was asleep, but then I woke up in the middle of the night and have to use the bathroom.
Shawn's arm's still wrapped on top of me but his grip's lost, probably because he's finally asleep.
~
I slowly lift it up and slowly put it down. I wriggle my way out of the bed, grabbed the glass on the bedside table, watched and checked him before I head out of the room.
~
I went in the kitchen then to the bathroom.
Right after, when I was about to go back in his room, the couch seems to whisper how comfortable it is to lay down on its bouncy foams.
~
I walked in the living room, sat and laid down on the couch, closed my eyes but I can't make myself fall asleep.
Closed it again for 20 minutes long, thinking of happy thoughts but then, decided to give up when I saw an illuminating light making its way inside the living room.
~
I stand up and followed where it's coming from.