57.

"In what way am I so numb?" I ask while still wrapped around in his arms.
"You'll find out soon love cake.." he pulls me off and touched my shoulders, his eyes were on fire, burning with desire.
"Can we stay here for a moment?" He asks in a very low tone.
I shrug as I watch him in front of me.
He pushed his lips in his mouth, wetting them up and making them shine glossily as he leans closer to my face.
~
I know what I wanted. I know I need to feel it.
This fake relationship is getting somewhere.
My heart is violently screaming inside my chest, wanting to explode. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine but it seems that the chances aren't so cooperative.
~
A loud consecutive bangs occurred on the door, calling my name.
"Era?! Era?!"
I flashed my eyes open like a shutter, only to see him so close to me in a very small inch, the kiss could have finally happened if it wasn't the disturbance.
"Y-Yeah?" I answered.
"It's me, Lani. You done getting your things?" She says from the other side of the door.
"Yep, be out there in a minute."
~
I can see the disappointment in Shawn's face, he stirred his fluffy hair and pumped his shirt to cool down his sweating body.
~
"Okay, but do you need help?" She yells again.
"I-I don't."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, a hundred and one percent sure."
"Okay, I'll just wait for you here outside."
~
Shawn frowns, "I almost had that." He mumbles while looking at my lips, then he walked to the table, pulled his sleeves up and grabbed the things I need without asking me if I want him to bring it.
He holds the things single handedly, while some of his veins pop up obviously; and it's so sexy.
"Can I help you?" I said standing beside him, asking like a kid.
"Yeah, can you please help me with that rose on the table?"
I chuckle and carried it with me as I opened the door and let him out first.
Lani's washed in shock when he saw Shawn heading out, "OH! H-Hey Shawn."
"Oh. Hey Lani." Shawn greets her as he walk past her.
~
As I close the door, she stands beside me and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you guys—I thought you were alone."
"I was, he just showed up."
"Really? God, is he mad?"
"What? No!"
"You sure? He kinda looks pissed."