46.

"You can hang it over there." I said pointing my finger in the void.
"Where?"
"Over there."
He tried to find where I'm pointing my finger but I have no idea where it's going.
When he seems to not find where to hang his wet shirt, he comes inside the room.
"I'm sorry love cake, but I can't find it."
I groan, "Gimme."
He hands me his wet shirt and I am so tempted to smell it.
I went out, grabbed a hanger and hanged his shirt right beside my clothes.
~
I didn't know he's standing behind me, watching me for a long time.
I gasp in surprise but embarrassed at the same time, he saw my undies, hanging.
"What are you doing?! Get inside!"
He laughs as he head inside the house.
~
"Let's go?" He says as he watches me close the door that leads to the small backyard.
"Y-Yeah. I'm just gonna go get change quick."
He raised one eyebrow and smiled, "Okay."
I glared at him, "Wait for me here. Don't follow me upstairs."
"What? I'm not gonna follow you, I'll just stay here, guard the house for you while you get dressed."
I didn't speak, I went inside my room and changed.
I still cannot get over the fact that I saw his naked body, dripping in sweat. It's like a steak, dripping in sauce.
What am I thinking?!
~
I quickly ran downstairs, he's sitting on the couch, holding his phone.
As soon as he saw me coming downstairs, he immediately stood up.
"Oh, before I forget, can I get your number?"
He hands me his phone and I inserted my digits in and handed it back to him.
He smiles as he types.
"Why are smiling?" I ask.
"Nothing. Let's go?"
"Yeah."
~
We went out of the house and walked on the sidewalk.
He slides his hand to mine, "We're out here in public. Guess you won't be so stubborn calling me baby cakes this time?"
"Fine."
"You look so pretty with that shirt, where'd you get it?"
"My mom's. She bought this before she got accepted in a huge company."
~
A guy about to walk past us stares at me from head down to my shoes, Shawn's hand tightens as he devilishly glared at him.
"What are you looking at?" He says to him.
~
I'm lost with the way he suddenly acted, is he jealous?
"What was that about Sh—baby cakes?"
"That guy's staring at you."
"And?"
"And no guy has the right."