68.

Then I remember, he doesn't have any idea that I saw them making out at the kissing booth last night.
Though I'm still hurting and continuously dying, I did an impression.
"Oh, hey." I said.
"H-Hi. Can I talk to you?"
"About what?"
"Can you please stop walking first?"
"No, I can't, sorry. What do you want to talk about?"
"Are you on a rush love cake?"
"Kinda, why?"
"Nothing, I just.. please slow down for a moment at least."
"I can't Shawn. I'm attending a counselor meeting."
"Since when did you become a counselor love cake? How come I didn't know that?"
"Just today. Got accepted after writing that secret letter to the guidance teacher."
~
I can't think of a much better excuse. It's a struggle to speak kindly as if nothing happened, but inside me, I'm already breaking down.
~
"Oh. What was that by the way? I called your name when you got out but you just walked ahead."
"I didn't hear you, sorry."
"I called you again but you—"
"I told you, I'm in a rush."
~
He still follows me though I walk two times faster that my legs couldn't really keep up.
~
"So, tell me what you have to say because I'm going to be busy."
"I guess I'll just wait for you after the meeting."
"No. I'll be out late."
"Still, I'm gonna wait for you, love cake."
~
Without further discussion with him, I opened a random door, he was unprepared with his script and so I left him standing out, surprised with my sudden turn.
I slammed the door close, "Go home and be happy." I said.
~
Though I know my fake boyfriend real cheated on me, I still felt guilty after being rude and aggressively slamming the door on his face.
~
I hold the knob with my eyes closed, tears were about to drop when someone cleared a throat.
I turn around, seeing a group of teachers, having a meeting.
"S-Sorry." I said and head outside.
~
It was such an epic fail, but as I got myself out, Shawn's gone.
I'm picking myself up again after seeing him, he's nothing but full of heart break and frustration.
It was such a wrong idea to fall in love with him, I'm starting to deal with clearing my heart and mind, with no stains of Shawn Mendes behind.
I'll make him tired that he'll decide to let go, besides, he's got Haelly now.