84.

The breathes he's sending out is not normal, he shivers and trembles.
I hold the previous shirt he's wearing and rolled it into a ball.
I crouched and wiped the dripping sweat off of his face first.
Though sick and weak, he still looks like an angel, I slide the cloth all the way down to his neck.
~
"Era.." he whispers as he opens his eyes, though a little red and tired, "You shouldn't be doing this.."
"Then who should?" I ask.
"M-Me. It's embarrassing to see you do this for me.."
I clasp my lips together, "Fine.." I hand him the cloth and watched him weakly and unhurriedly.
He reaches for the back of his neck, showing the muscle pile up on his bicep.
I just peer at him for his slow pace.
I sigh, growing impatient yet cautious, the sweat's drying out on his body, it will cause him pneumonia if I let him do it for more.
I grabbed the cloth and gazed at him, "We'll take the next day if you're gonna do it."
He nods like an understanding kid.
~
The cloth gets wetter, I wiped his arms and underarms.
He doesn't smell bad, he smells so good it's odd. His body's like shedding perfume every time sweat comes out.
~
I hold the cloth tighter as I run it to his collarbones down to his pumped muscled chest.
I took a deep breath as I go lower, wiping down to his stomach, with six abdominal muscles.
~
He moans from pain.
"We're done." I said as I fix the new washed shirt.
I put it in his head and put both of his arms on in the hole of the sleeveless shirt; pulled it downwards and now, he's fully clothed.
~
He was about to lie down again but I guess it's better if he'll lay down in his bedroom.
"Nope, nope Mendes. We'll get you to your bed. Not here on this couch, it's too small for you."
I put one arm on my neck and lift him up, helped him to his room.
He lies down with a loud moan.
"Shhhh.. you're okay, you're okay.."
I cover half of his body with a blanket.
~
"I'll cook something.. eat, okay?"
As I was about to turn around and walk out of the room, he runs his hands to his head and whimpered.
~
I walked to him and sat on the edge of the bed, run my fingers through his hair and he rolls to the side; closer to me. He put and laid down one arm around my thighs, hugging it.