63.

I remembered the rose hanging out of my bag, I was too afraid of Haelly might sabotage the beautiful gift Shawn gave me.
~
"Oh! Mire! Can you please please PLEASE do me a favor?"
"Sure thing sweetie, what is it?"
"Can you please go to my booth and just guard my bag."
"Guard your bag?"
"Yeah, I mean, just look out for it while I'm still at the office."
"Why? What's in your bag?"
"Rose. Shawn gave it to me and Haelly might kill it."
She groans, "Fine, I'll GUARD the rose."
I send out a breath of relief, "Thank you Mire, thank you, thank you so much!"
~
I ran to Lani even though the jars could already drag me down to hell with their heaviness.
"Lani, I'm sorry I took so long to talk to Mire."
"It's okay Era. Let's just go get these jar of coins in the office."
"Yeah, they're breaking my bones already." I joked.
"For real. They're freaking heavy!"
~
We walked into the empty hallway, the taps of our shoes on the floor echoes in the shallow corners.
Lani held the door open in the office and we just left the jars on the table.
~
"Where's the principal?" I ask.
"Probably out. Got bored and decided on checking the event."
~
We head outside back to the open field.
Walk past Mire and McCoy's booth and 8 more others.
Until then, Lani left me alone to get back to her own handling booth.
~
I don't worry about the rose anymore, Mire's there to protect it.
I smiled like an idiot, knowing that there's a smell of romance between me and my fake boyfriend.
I look up, the moon's round and close, it's so majestic.
Shawn's ring's still with me, he went to my house and I forgot to hand it back.
~
I proceeded walking, realizing I'm still a little far away from my booth but I can already see Mire, standing with her arms around her chest and my bag clinging around her shoulders.
~
All of a sudden, I see Haelly kissing a tall guy, standing sideways. Her hands were running and grabbing his hair to her lips. Looks pretty wild.
~
I squint my eyes to see clearly, the guy resembles Shawn's features.
Tall, thick fluffy hair, structured jawline and his long black sleeves.
~
I proceed to walk much closer to see vividly, out of any of my expectations, my heart fell and broke.
~
It was him.