66.

"No. I want to bond with you guys."
"You sure? I mean—"
"I'm okay Mire. It's just Shawn kissing another girl, what's the big deal?"
"Era.."
"I said I'm okay Mire, okay?"
She sighs, "Okay. I got Rom, we're on our way there."
"Okay."
~
I hung up, put the phone back inside my pocket and waited.
The crickets chirp, I'm getting all psychotic with the idea of him and Haelly making out in front of so many people, in front of me.
My chin aggressively vibrates, nose itches, eyebrows creasing as my eyes fills it with tears.
~
I think going out for a coffee with my girlfriends is now a bad idea.
I just want to go home and cry all night until I'm tired.
~
I look up, the moon's not smiling at me anymore, it's frowning at me with my heartbreak and failure.
Fresh tears flow from my eyes, asking the majestic moon the question "Why."
~
"Era!" Mire's voice came from a distance.
I immediately wipe my tears off and gave them a simple smile.
"Hey girls!" I greet them happily.
Mire just run to me and hugged me tightly, "Oh Era.. it's okay.."
~
They have no idea that we only have a fake relationship.
Mire comforts me like Shawn and I are actually a thing.
Rom went to us and joined the group comforting hug.
~
I didn't shed a single tear and just pretended that I'm not hurt, not even a single bit.
~
"I'm okay, you guys."
"You're not. You can let it out, we're here to support you Era, you know that." Mire says.
"Thank you."
~
But I notice how Rom is just quiet and it's strange.
~
I looked at her and asked, "Are you okay Rom?"
"Wha—y-yeah. Of course."
"You can tell us." I said.
She laughs, "Tell you what? You're the one here who's got reddish eyes from crying."
"You're a jerk sometimes Rom." I joked and laughed.
"We're here Era, you can always count on us if you can't count on him." Mire said.
I pull them close and hugged them tight.
"Let's go?" I said with a chuckle, "I'm dying to get coffee this late."
~
We head into the coffee shop, peaceful background music plays and little amounts of people dine for coffee and cakes.
~
The three of us sat and ordered.
Rom decided to open the topic again about Shawn but I told her to stop mentioning his name, stop telling me things about him.