53.

"Oh, okay, we still quite have a long time to go. You can go grab your early lunch too, if you want."
"Thank you Lani. I'll do that but maybe I'll go inside the building first, I just really have to charge my phone quick."
"Okay Era. Be here before 3, okay?"
"Yep."
I left the scene where everyone is busy and joyed.
I decided to go and charge my phone in my classroom before choosing and picking the materials I need in the art room.
~
I forgot to charge my phone last night after expecting some texts from his highness, Shawn Mendes.
~
Inside the room, I slide the window open and finally able to have a breathe of relief. People out there is suffocating me. The noise, the talking and the smiling. I can't.
I'm not so good at making good impressions. These students will hate me for sure and won't buy these icky-kisses from me.
~
I pull the charger out of my bag and plugged it in, so is my almost drained phone.
I sit for a while, wondering about my broken family and the boy that made me care.
I hope they're alright.
~
I bowed and laid my head down the table, closed my eyes and felt very sleepy.
My subconscious has absorbed the anger I had for my dad before.
How he left us for a new wife, new child and new happiness.
I pictured my mom in my head, depressed and crying in the corner.
Until then, I fell asleep for a very short time.
I gasped and felt the hot sweat dripping from my neck.
My phone's blinking white, it's fully charged.
I pull it off and head out.
The students gotten fewer in the building, probably already outside and enjoying the event.
I went to the canteen and ordered myself some bread and water.
The staff is a pervert middle aged man, he looks at me from head to toe.
"Hey.." but then he seems to have recognized something, "Aren't you that kid's girlfriend?"
"Kid?"
"The tall guy."
~
Probably Shawn.
"Yeah? So?"
"Nothing."
He looks pretty frightened, as soon as he hands me my order on the counter, I left.
Maybe that is why Shawn always wants to do the ordering of food while he only wants me to find us some seats. I get it now.
~
After walking, I got in the art room. Grabbed an empty jar for the coins I'll be earning and the things I listed in my mind.