88.

I followed the little glimpse of light from the outside. It lead me out on a small balcony.
~
I look up and it was the moon.
Round and majestic, illuminating as bright as a diamond.
I smiled at it and said, "Guess you're not frowning at me anymore huh?"
~
I breathe in, deeply satisfied.
I stare up at the sky for more, later then I realized there are tiny stars shining beside the moon.
It was just too far for me to notice.
~
I let the wind take me away with its breeze, I wet my lips and wiped the cold sweat off my forehead.
It's 12:30 in the morning, no wonder why my eyes feels heavy. I feel tired but can't find the way to make myself fall asleep.
~
As I stood, watching the moon and stars above, a hand slides on from my waist to my stomach.
I exclaimed in surprise, almost screamed so loud enough to wake his neighbors.
Shawn's voice rounds on my back.
"Didn't I told you to sleep with me?" He says in a whisper.
"Y-You scared me!"
He slides his other hand, hugging me from my back.
~
I didn't fight it. I let him wrap his strong arms around me.
"Why are you up? Go back to sleep, you need rest."
"Why are you up too? Didn't you tell me you're going to sleep beside me?" He argues though he's sick.
I didn't speak.
~
He sighs in pleasure, "Look at them shining.." he mumbles.
I put and rest my head on his chest, "How are you feeling?"
He puts and rest his chin on top of my head, "Much better.."
~
The heat and hardness of his whole body makes the night comfortable.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.
"Tell you what, love cake?"
"That you didn't kissed Haelly.."
"I.. where did you learned that?"
"Mire told me.. and I feel so dumb for being mad at you.."
"Don't be. It's natural for girlfriends to feel jealous when someone's flirting with their boyfriends.. and the reason why.. is that.. I don't want you to think that I'm guilty by explaining.."
I sigh, "But.."
"Let's not talk about it love cake.. let's leave it behind. What's important is that you and I.. we know what we feel for each other now.." his arms around me tightens, "I missed you.."
I smiled, "I.. I missed you too baby cakes.."
He chuckles, "It feels so good to hear that again.."