13.

My heart's still trying to break out of my chest after what he did.
I sit in class with my hands crumpled but heat rushes through my face as I remember how close his face was to me a while ago.
Why'd he just suddenly, out of nowhere pulled me and cornered me in front of so many students?
And what does he mean about 'Just play the part?'
~
He's bothering me even he's not around. What's he doing to me!
"Miss Era?" Ma'am Zusette calls my name in a worried way, "Are you okay?"
"I.. ma'am, may I go to the comfort room?"
"Sure, here's the outpass."
"Thank you ma'am."
~
I went to the comfort room, sat myself on the closed lid cubicle and wondered. I pulled my phone out and typed message to my sisters.
"Girls, there's something I want to tell you."
Mire replies faster than I expected, "Don't tell us you're seeing that fuck boy you're talking us about."
Another three dots jumps up and down on the left corner of my phone, "Oh my gosh guys! I have something to tell you too!"
"And you too?" Mire says.
"What is it about?"
"It's about this guy. Oh my gosh! The girl must be so freaking lucky!!"
"Why? What'd he do?"
"Just later girl, laterrrrr! Omg!"
"Fine. Whatever Rom. I'll go back to class."
"Why? Where are you?" Mire asks.
"At the comfort room."
"Oh, okay. Anyways, catch y'all cuties later. See you at the benches. And you two, those things y'all 'bout to tell should be good, or else. Both of you are dead ass to me."
"Since when did it get boring?" Rom asks.
"Since you shaved your eyebrows."
"How dare you Mire."
"I'm just kidding. Haha! Love you both! See you laterssss!"
~
I turned my phone off, went to check myself in the mirror, I can still picture his face close to mine. I swing the faucet on and washed my face to get rid of him in my mind, I wiped myself dry and as I head out, he was about to pass by.
I looked at him and quickly walked away.
"H-Hey! Wait Jaera!"
"Stop following me!"
"Hey! Wait a second!"
"Second your face! Leave me alone!"
"I can't do that. You still have my ring."
"I'm gonna give it to you, just leave me alone."
"Look, I'm sorry if I pushed and cornered you on that hallway walls earlier—it's just that.."
His voice makes me feel weak, so calming.