76.

Uncontrollably, with the anger I burst out, my eyes starts to get blurry.
"You used me and I'm the stupid one who let you."
"That's not true Era.."
I shake my head, "You don't know how much it hurts, how much you killed me and how much you made me feel worthless."
~
Tears flooded my eyes and flowed like endless despair.
Knees shaking, flesh grumbling, I could feel myself collapsing.
"I hate myself so much for liking you. I even thought that we could be real, but I guess that's just a stupid fantasy."
He tries to walk closer without any trace of emotions on his face but on his voice. He's either hiding it perfectly or he just doesn't feel anything towards me.
~
"DON'T COME CLOSER!" I yelled.
"Era.."
"Don't come closer Shawn. Don't you ever talk to me again, I'm dropping this deal. You can go find another girl to be your toy. Who can pretend as your girlfriend, who you can play like your voodoo doll."
"Love cake.. please.."
"Stop calling me that. You can call Haelly whatever nickname you want for her, but not me. I give up."
~
The sun's blocked by the dark clouds, Shawn just stands in front of me. Listening to my agony.
"I hate you.." I mumble as I turn around with tears dripping from my eyes.
I head out of the fourth floor.
~
At the door, Rom's standing while Mire sits on the stairs step.
"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked.
"We wanted to check on you after what happened." Rom said.
"I'm okay," I wiped the tears off, "How long have you been standing there?"
"Oh, not long. Mire and I just got here."
Mire stood up, coming to comfort me. I head downstairs with them on my side.
~
On the ground floor, I went to the girl's restroom with two of my best friends beside me.
"It's gonna be fine Era." Mire says as she rubs her hand on my back.
"I'm okay Mire.. I'm okay.."
~
Rom just watches me and Mire together, then she decided told us she'll go first.
"Hey girls, I think I'm gonna go."
"What? Where?" Mire asks.
"I forgot to pass my english homework to my teacher."
"Pass it. We'll wait for you."
"Okay, wait for me. I'm just gonna pass this to him and we'll go home together."
~
Mire nods and then Rom left.
I washed my face to cool down my eyes, red and swollen.