67.

Though I'm with them, drinking coffee and eating sweets to cheer me up, it still feels like I'm all alone and lost. Staring blankly at the cup and Mire has to snap her fingers to pull me back to reality.
"Wh-What?" I asked.
She groans, "I told you we should have cancelled this coffee bonding Era."
"No. I'm okay."
She sighs, "Look, I'll tell you about what really happened. I was there when they were kissing and—"
"Just stop Mire. I don't wanna hear it. It's useless, it's worthless but it's making sense. So stop with it, I don't want to hear anything about him.. for now.."
"Okay, fine."
~
Rom is strangely quiet. It makes me wonder what's up with her, she's my other best friend. With her silence, it feels like it's just me and Mire.
There's no laughter buzzing around, just a plain talk and sudden quietness.
~
After staying at the coffee shop for one hour, we went home. They left and I'm all alone inside my dark bedroom, there; I started crying like a little kid again.
~
The next day, I don't want to get up.
I don't want to be seen, smelled or heard, I just want to sink down and never come back, but no; I have to study for my future.
So despite with all the negative energy happening to me and my fake love life, I lift myself up and went to school.
~
My eyes are hardly open, swollen from the tears that I forced out to lessen the pain and anger.
I sniff, I caught cold after that night.
~
Library. I'm going to the library after class since the idea of reading and smelling the old books makes me feel okay.
I swirl my pen around my palm while the teacher's voice echoes inside my head.
~
Time elapsed, class dismissed.
I slammed my notebook close and hurried putting it in my bag.
I looked out of the classroom window, the dark clouds occupies the white ones. It's going to rain badly.
~
I head out of the room and saw him looking down on his phone.
I glared and ignored, proceeded walking like I've not seen him.
~
"E-Era!" He shouts.
~
I pull the strap of my bag closer to me and walked fast.
~
He runs, catching up with me, "Era.. can I talk to you?"
~
Everything came back from last night. Everything starts to stab the living out of me again until I feel stupidly cheated.