94.

When he helped me build my booth, when he orders food because he doesn't want me talking to the rude canteen staff and when he helped me early on a Saturday morning to use it as our bonding.
When he didn't argue when I got mad at him because he doesn't want to make the tension worse.
~
The fuck boy I use to call him, the fuck boy I use to see in him, now the good boy that doesn't want to leave my side. My impressions before doesn't matter anymore.
All I know is that I'm in love with the guy I saw at the library, with the fake boyfriend, with Shawn Mendes; and he's in love with me.
~
I closed my eyes and lost the thoughts of reality for a while.
~
The next day, Sunday morning, I woke up, alone on the couch.
I was covered with a blanket and an extra pillow under my feet.
~
There's a sizzle in the kitchen, I pull myself up as I smelt the aroma of something delicious.
I head into the kitchen entrance and peeked on the side of the wall.
~
Hand stirring, quick body movements and a cute guy standing in front of a frying pan with his sweatshirt and black shorts and socks.
~
I went in the kitchen completely and greeted him a good morning with a smile.
"Good morning to you too, beautiful."
"What're you cooking, handsome?"
"I have no idea." He jokes.
"That recipe must be gold, it smells so good."
"Really?"
"Yep. I did not expect that you're a great cook."
"I'm not. I just followed a certain recipe on the internet."
"Then you must've followed the instructions perfectly baby cakes. I mean, I could already taste how amazing that is from the air."
He shakes his head as he puts the cooked food on a plate.
He cuts vegetables, cucumbers and julienne cuts of carrots, but he left two piece of whole tomatoes aside.
~
"What about those tomatoes?"
"Don't mind them, they're not important."
"You're not gonna use them?"
"Not at all love cake."
"Can I have them then?"
"The tomatoes? Why?"
"They're healthy!"
"But it doesn't taste good!"
"It does!"
"You, love cake, is freaking nasty."
"What?" I chuckle, "Why?"
"It's like.. a slime and fish." He wriggles in disgust, I put the tomato down and walked to him.
I laughed and hugged him, "You are so weird.."
"I am?"
I laugh, "Yes."