47.

"Only guys are not allowed to stare at me when you're around."
"Even though when I'm not around, you're not allowed to talk to boys, look at other boys, or have boy crushes."
"What?! Your acting's great, don't over do it."
"I'm not acting. It's real. I don't want guys looking at you and I don't want you looking or talking to guys. Get it?"
~
He's jealous. His grip's way too tight, his eyes are gazing and he's breathing too fast. Absolutely jealous. I just ignored the way he's dealing with his emotions.
~
We got inside the coffee shop, he opens the door and lets me go in first.
We sat and he asked me what I want in the menu.
"I'll have the macchiato." "And?"
"I.. don't.. yeah, here, that one."
"Black Forest cake?"
"No, the other one."
"Triple chocolate roll?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, stay here."
~
He stands up and went in line.
One more day to go and the event will finally happen. I'm getting so nervous with the idea of sharing the booth with his past, I'm sure he's going to be so shocked to see his fake present girl and his real past ex.
Haelly's not being a good individual to me after knowing I'm Shawn's.
I don't even know if I could survive or even take halftime with her.
I suckle my lower lip as I look out the window, it's getting pretty humid.
It's 4:30 in the afternoon but it's getting chilly in the month of October.
~
All of a sudden, Shawn's already putting my drink down the table, "What are you thinking?" He asks.
"Nothing. I'm just.. hungry."
He puts the plate of cake on the table, "There, I ordered you two slices, I know how tired you are."
"Thank you." I said but still preferred suckling my lip.
He puts his drink down the table, removed the tray from our sight.
He sits in front of me, quiet and observing. He pulls the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows as his eyes are suddenly focused somewhere.
I followed the trail and it seems to be leading down to my lips.
"Do you want me to help you with that?" He says in a low voice.
"Hm?"
"Nothing."
I pull my lip out and mixed my drink, "You're so.. crazy."
~
He laughs.
"Hi, excuse me.." A girl approaches Shawn.
"Yeah?" Shawn says.
"Baby cakes!" I yelled.