6.

I sigh as I undress myself in the living room. I have no one to hide my body from.
This house, I'm living in it ALONE.
I enjoyed myself walking around the house with only my blouse and shorts on.
I ate dinner, cleaned myself, read a few story chapters then put myself to bed.
~
The next day at school, after finishing three subjects in one day, I went to sit at the school canteen benches along with tons of books in my hands.
Everyone came to eat and chitchat with their friends, while I came to just fight over my thoughts whether to skip lunch or continue writing my essay assignment. No biggie, essays are my thing.
My feet starts to get cold from my grey colored rubber shoes, my ears are getting irritated by too much noise bouncing in every corner of the canteen.
"God, coming here is such a wrong idea." I mumble as I have finally decided to go in a much quieter place, the library.
~
I closed all my books and as I was about to stand up, the girl I saw yesterday's walking towards my direction with two more girls beside her.
They walk flawlessly while I try to hide my identity from their highness.
I hope she doesn't notice me the way the guy found out that it was me eavesdropping to them.
I gulp as I pretend to write, they walk past me, laughing and talking about their making out at the library, she looks so proud to say it out loud though she's seemingly ashamed to when someone might have saw them enjoying each other's mouth yesterday as she walks out of the library.
~
They stood in front of the transparent food display window and complained about how the food looks unhealthy, "What's that?"
"I don't know but looks so disgusting. See those oils? They're floating from the mixture. YUCK!"
They left the scene with their hands plucked in the air like high class women.
I slowly raised my head like it was yesterday, and I know that that was my chance to escape before the fate would decide that it's the guy's turn to go and look something to eat at the canteen, but wait a second, why aren't they together?
I immediately close my books, slamming one page to another, picked it up and was ready for take off, unfortunately, he's already standing in front of me.