14.

"It's just that.."
"What? Can you please hurry up? I'm gonna be late. I told my teacher I'm just gonna take a short restroom break."
"You saw the girl I was giving kisses at the library right?"
"More like making out. So? What about her?"
"I caught her cheating on me."
"You deserved it." I whisper.
"What?"
"What?"
"What did you just say?"
"Nothing!"
"I heard you."
"I said nothing, tell me about why did you do that because I really really feel like bursting out."
"I grabbed you because.. I wanna make her jealous."
"What?!"
"Yeah. I saw her from afar, walking towards my direction earlier and I don't know what to do, and I don't wanna hear her shitty explanation, so I pushed you to the wall and acted as if I'm kissing you." He laughs, "God, she was so pissed!"
~
That's probably the loud footsteps of ticks and tacks it made from her shoes. She walked out angrily when she saw her boyfriend like he's making out with me.
~
"You are so stupid! Why me?!"
"Obviously you're the only person I see that I know in the hallway, so.."
"You're such a jerk! So you think doing the same to her would make any of your situations better?!"
"No. But I kinda want her to taste her own medicine. Cheating on me with that college facilitator."
"Oh heck no. I don't wanna be part of your mess!"
"You already are love cake."
"Stop calling me that!"
"Why? What's wrong love cake?"
"STOP!"
"You're my fake new girlfriend now since she saw both of us making out at the hallway."
I groan in anger, "You!!! Stop following me, stop calling me whatever you're calling me—"
"What is? Love cake?"
"I—don't bother me again!"
~
I turn around and walked, "See you later love cake!" He yells from my back, making some of the students hear on the way.
~
In front of the room, I open the door with a shaky hand, "What is wrong with him?!" I mutter as I breathe deeply.
~
Inside the class, I can't put my attention in half. Half for writing and half for listening, he's all got it.
I squeeze my eyes, pressing the idea of him out of my head but his pretty eyes, lips, eyebrows, nose, every detail of his face's pasted in my mind; so is his voice, I can still hear him talking to me, calling me what he called me earlier.