70.

"Told you what?"
"Told that.. you were sick."
"I was. I was VERY sick."
"Well, how are you feeling now?"
"I'm okay. Getting there.."
"You went home all alone last night, Mire was carrying your bag and she said that you told her to get it, why didn't you just let me take it to you? Why didn't you tell me you're sick? I'm your boyfriend."
"FAKE. Boyfriend." I said as I emphasized the word, my heart suddenly aches, "Mire is my best friend. She knows the REAL reason why."
"Real reason? What real reason?"
"I don't know, it's not worth telling."
~
Eyes shuttering, tears were about to show, I quickly looked down and wiped it off.
My phone vibrates, exactly to cover the reason why I looked down and sniffed.
~
"Love cake.."
I inhaled deeply, "Why are you even following me?"
"I'm taking you home."
"I can walk alone. I have my own feet. You should go, someone might be waiting for you."
"Someone?"
~
I didn't answer nor clarified his question. I walked back to the benches to see Mire, just got herself sat down but stood up as soon as she saw me.
She hugged me and I hugged her tight.
"Where's Rom?" I ask.
"She's not yet dismissed. She told me we should go."
It made me wonder even more, "Go and leave without her? Why is she acting so differently all of a sudden?"
"Oh, hey Shawn." She said and waved.
"Hey Mire."
~
Mire grabbed and cling to my forearm, we walked and head out of the campus.
Shawn still follows but he's looking more like of a third wheel.
He has no one to talk to and it makes me feel so bad, it also makes me sad with the idea of him walking behind us, only making sure that I get home safely.
~
"I don't know too Era, but we'll find out soon. We'll ask her some time."
"Fine."
Mire leans closer to my side and whispered, "Era, you should know that Shawn—"
"Let him be Mire. It's useless. He's already broken my trust."
"Era.."
"Mire, quit it."
"But look at the poor guy. He's just walking behind us like a pet. You're not like that."
"I am. You just don't know that I do ignore people like him."
"No. I know you. I know right there, in your heart that you know what you're doing is wrong."
"What is wrong with this? I should be just ignoring him, but no.. I still talk."