90.

"You're so beautiful.." he says in a low voice, sickness still distinguishable.
He leans closer for more, hardly kissing and suckling my lower lip before moving away with a smile on his face.
I stare back into his hazel eyes, he swallows as he pulls out his tongue to have the aftertaste.
~
I chuckle and laid my head down on his chest, hearing his heart beats.
He chuckles back, hugs and pulls me in closer and tighter.
"I love you Era.." he whispers.
"I love you Shawn.." I mumble.
~
He grabs my shoulders and pulls me away a little, he looks at my eyes, down to my lips; then back to my eyes.
"So.. I guess it's my turn to ask you a question?"
"A question? Sure, what is it?"
He smiles, not a normal one but with a whole new meaning, he inhales from the night breeze, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He says along with his breath.
I giggle, "Are you kidding me?"
He slowly shakes his head.
"Are you serious Shawn?"
He nods like a kid.
"Of course I'd say yes. What do you expect me to say? You already know what I feel for you, you already know that I love you! What are you asking me about? Of c—"
He cuts me off with a quick kiss.
"We're official. You and I.. REAL COUPLE."
I nod, "Y-Yeah.."
"Back with the stutters."
"Shut up."
He laughs as he hugs me one more time before we head into his bedroom to sleep.
~
Lying down, he snuggles me in but I couldn't really find the comfort with my dried sweaty shirt.
"What's wrong love cake?"
"I.. can I.. can I borrow some shirt? I'm feeling so anxious with my shirt, sweat has dried out and I feel like I'm smelling so bad."
"Of course.. Another drawer's over there, go get what you need."
I stood up quickly, rustled through his drawer and find an extra large white shirt.
I head to the door, exiting his bedroom.
"Where you going love cake?"
"To the bathroom, I'll just go get changed."
"Oh.. okay."
I went to the bathroom and quickly changed. I washed my face and head back to his bedroom.
~
I jump on in his bed, his puts his arm below my head, making it as my pillow.
I rolled to the side and run my hand on his chest.
He pulls me in and kissed my forehead, "Goodnight love cake.."
I closed my eyes, "Goodnight baby cakes."