69.

The well thought of going to unwind at the library disappeared in my mind. I pull my phone out of my pocket and went to Mire, Rom and I's group text.
~
"Hey guys, I'll wait for you at the benches." I said.
"You out already?" Mire replies.
"Yep. The last subject teacher's absent and the whole class decided to go."
"Okay, by the way, how are you feeling?"
"I'm okay, feeling much better."
Rom has seen the conversation but chose not to reply. She's being mysterious all of a sudden.
~
I went and sat on an empty shaded bench with my phone still in my hands. I'm not so used at being alone anymore, I must've got used to have the fake boyfriend around.
~
I sigh, it's getting pretty dim.
~
All of a sudden, I see Shawn coming out of the building, he looks worried and seems looking for something.
I immediately stood up but failed; he caught me.
~
"LOVE CAKE!" He yells.
I chose to ignore him once again and continued walking.
Seconds only passed and he's already walking beside me.
"Love cake.." he says catching his breath.
"Oh.. you're here." I said pretending to be surprised.
He looks at me with his eyebrows almost colliding, "Yeah.."
I can see he's getting the clue already.
~
He grabs my bag, trying to be a gentleman.
"What are you doing?!" I ask arrogantly.
"I'm gonna carry it for you, love cake."
"No need. I can take it. Thanks."
He slowly puts his hand off, going down to his pocket.
~
Giving him the cold shoulder makes me even sadder, especially the way he's still treating me like a princess even though I'm being rude; but I still cannot get over the fact that he destroyed my trust.
~
After all those sweet talks, those caring attitude, those on time unexpected superhero moments where he's gonna pop out of nowhere to help me and those thoughts forming the idea that he likes me back after he gave me the rose.
After giving me numerous signs that he's into me too.. All of it is fake, just for the little play of pretending we're making to fool everyone.
It was just me all along. I'm just the stupid one to believe any of it is real.
~
He still follows though I'm acting different than I was before.
"Love cake.. Mire told me last night.." he says in a low hurt voice.