81.

"I think not." He says.
"Please! I have to make it up to him. We fought and I haven't heard a thing from him since last three days ago."
"How can I trust you?"
"Here, have my school ID."
"What will I do with that?"
"Surrender it to the office, do whatever you want, at least you know my face."
Eddy sighs, "Deal."
~
I pull my ID out of my bag and gave it to him, in exchange, he wrote Shawn's address on a piece of paper.
~
"Thank you.." I said.
"I'm still holding your ID, thank me when you're able to get it back."
I nod and watched him left.
~
I stare down on the paper in my hand, "1898 Golden Land, Victory street. Metamorph Apartment, room 346."
I didn't know they live in an apartment, probably because he didn't tell me about it. Silly me.
~
I immediately run down to the ground floor and dialed Mire's number.
"Hey." Mire said.
"Hey Mire, do you know what bus to ride to Golden Land?"
"Golden Land?!"
"Yeah.."
"What're you gonna do there?"
"I.. I asked Shawn's classmate for his address."
Mire screams, "REALLY?!"
"Yeah."
"YOU GO GIRL!"
I chuckle, "Don't get too excited just yet Mire. I'm not yet sure if that guy really gave me his exact address."
"Okay okay." I can hear the happiness in Mire's voice, "First you have to ride a bus to Deltis Pass for 10 minutes, then drop off to the first bus stop you'll see, then ride another bus going to the Golden Land."
"First, Deltis Pass then Golden Land?"
"Yep."
"Got it. Thank you Mire!"
"Go get him."
I laughed, "I will."
~
And so, without even bothering myself to go home and change my clothes first, I head to the bus terminal after class.
Though I am still pretty nervous traveling alone, I rode two buses for exact.
~
I dropped to the first bus stop and rode another to get to the Golden Land.
I looked down on the paper, squint my eyes to see the pasted boards up on the buildings.
"Metamorph Apartment. Found it." I mutter as I head inside the huge building.
~
High class. This building is not for commoners like me, it's really huge and elegant.
~
I asked the staff where to find room 346 and I still have to ride an elevator to get there.
~
Up on the 5th floor, I rush through the path, checking the numbers in every room.