77.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I look miserable.
Hair's a mess and eyes are red.
Mire sadly sighs as she rubs her hand against my back.
~
I'm getting a little tired of letting them see my weakness. I faced her and gave her a fake smile but still doesn't make her put her hand off me.
~
"I'm okay Mire. You don't need to do that."
She tilts her head, knowing I'm not.
"Who are you fooling? I know you're not okay, fine, well, splendid or whatever you call your lies. You are not okay girl."
~
I rub my eyes as my chest pushes up much more sadness from the shallows.
I then grew tired of pretending I'm okay in front of her.
~
Mire walked to the door and locked it, only the two of us are inside.
"Let it out Era.. just.. let it all out."
~
Her words repeats in my head and it brought all the tears out of my eyes.
"I don't really know what to do Mire.. I really love him but I want to end it, I want to stop.. I-I-I want to forget him."
"Are you sure?"
I nod while I wipe the tears off my face, though I'm really not sure; I'm still eager to get him off my mind.
"I guess you won't be that sure anymore when I tell you about what really happened.."
I looked at her, I know I have to hear what she's been wanting to tell me ever since that night.
~
"Do you wanna hear it or you're just gonna stop me again because you don't wanna hear the real thing?"
I shake my head, "I.. I wanna hear it."
"Okay.. so.. remember when you told me to look out for the rose Shawn gave you?"
I nod as tears still slides down.
~
"I went to the booth you're handling, I'm on your place for a moment, dealing with Haelly. She's annoying and very rude, I couldn't even think how you made it through hours with her without smacking her mouth."
My mouth's zipped, she's so accurate.
"Then your boyfriend came. He's not looking for anyone but you. Haelly asked him if he's up for a kiss for free but Shawn just ignored her like she's not even there.. then he saw me and asked if I have seen you around, I said yes, that you'll be back soon; that you just delivered your earnings to the office."
~
Mire looks at me, eyebrows raised, "Now, I'm going to tell you the part where you saw them kissing.."