61.

It's almost 9 o'clock in the evening and I have already filled three jars with coins. Haelly's still struggling to fill the other.
She groans, "This sucks."
I looked at her, a little happy and proud of the earnings I made.
She glares with a smirk, "Well, I didn't know there's a little bit of a whore living inside your innocent looking body."
"You better watch your mouth Haelly, this is work, not a competition."
"Really? Because I'm seeing it like that. You just took every guy here!"
"They're the ones picking who they want to get their kisses from!"
"At least you should have moved aside, you ugly geek!"
"Yeah right. Whatever. Call me names."
She scoffs, "Hoe."
"Speak for yourself." I fired back, though I think answering back would only make it worse.
She puts her arms around her chest, "Just because you're my ex boyfriend's girlfriend doesn't mean you already won."
"This is not about him or me, Haelly. This is about you, how you interact and socialize with me."
"You're not worth it, but lemme tell ya. My ex boyfriend and I broke up, and a month didn't even passed and all of a sudden, he's already got a girlfriend. What the hell is that?"
"Well, don't you think it's your fault? You're the one who cheated, Haelly, not him. So, you have no right to get mad for anything he did because YOU did it first."
"You can shut up because you know nothing."
"Maybe I do or maybe I don't, but I don't care as long as he loves me and I love him."
"You're delusional Era. He hasn't gotten over me yet, so don't think he's SO IN LOVE with you, because he's not."
~
Lani came, "How are you guys doing?"
"Fine." I said, playing safe.
Her eyes widened as she saw the jars.
"Oh my god! Is that real?"
"Yep." I said scratching my head.
"Wow, amazing! You guys really did it!" She walks to us, "Can I take them to the office?"
"Sure." I said.
I grabbed two jars and Lani grabbed the other, it was pretty heavy.
Haelly's left behind, giving her the chance to kiss boys and earn amounts.
"I really can't believe you guys made three jars full!" She said as we walk our way to the building.
"Yeah, I'm shocked too!"
~
I walk past Shawn's booth, he's got his back turned, taking care of something.