93.

"Well, if you want me to stay, then you'll gonna have to let me borrow some clothes."
"No problem love cake. Go, wear whatever you want.." he smirks, "..you can wear my undies too, if you want."
I laughed, "Gross!"
"I'm just kidding."
~
In the cold night, Shawn handed me a cozy sweater embroidered with a muffin.
I hold it up and smiled, "This is so cute!"
"Yeah.. seeing that muffin makes me crave for it.."
"You're craving? For muffins?"
He nods, "Yeah. They're my favorite. I can survive a week eating only those."
"That's one addiction." I said as I put the sweater on.
He bites his lips, "Now that you're mine, I guess not anymore."
~
He walks to me, sat down on the couch and laid his head on my chest while his arms are scooped on my back.
~
I run my hands through his hair, curly and smooth. Brushing it up and it just gets back to its place.
His stomach moves slowly up and down as he breathes calmly.
~
I enfold my arms around his head and plants soft kisses on his forehead.
All of a sudden, he's asleep like an angel.
~
Lying on the couch with him in my arms and me in his, I started to wonder how amazing fate and love moves. Both mysterious.
The day I saw him at the library, making out with his ex, Haelly; I did not expect anything like this to happen.
~
When he glares at me as he makes his way out. When he asked for his ring arrogantly and I yelled at him to ask for it nicely.
When he went to interrupt the discussion to talk to me about his ring, in a nice way but I don't have it, he bursted out in anger.
In the next few days, at the hallway, someone grabbed me and pushed me cornered into a wall, it was him.
Pretending to be making out with me. He said that he did it to make his ex feel jealous and that I'm in.
~
That's when the role playing started.
I wanted to get out of it because I don't want to get into his trouble, but he said that I'm already in.
I know it's the end of me.
It goes on and on.. until he met my best friends and became so close to me that I hardly fell.
From liking him, to loving him.
~
When he's already giving me so much clues that he likes me back.
The helps he gives, the cares, the worrying and the rose.
~
Everything is mind blowing.