33.

(Turn on notif. to be informed for every story update.) 😂
-
33.
-
"You are?!"
"Yep." He said as he bites a piece on the hamburger.
"Wh-What'd you got?"
He laughs smoothly as he puts his tongue out to lick his lips, "First stutter for today."
I laughed lightly, "Shut up."
"I got the Dare booth."
"Dare booth?!"
"Mm-hm. Dare Booth, love cake."
~
And again, that nickname made my heart fly up in the air. The way he looks at me as he chews the food, I could feel myself melting.
~
"What are you supposed to do with that booth?"
"Well, people will pay you to do stupid things, like dancing like a retard, jump 4 times and say I look like a donkey or whatever and if you don't do any of it, you're the one who's gonna pay them."
"Oh.. that's interesting, but the question there is, are you gonna make a huge amount?"
"For sure, love cake. I'll do any dare as long as it's not below the belt, besides, the purpose of these things is to help those who are in need, so I gotta do everything I can to earn and help them."
~
I didn't know he's got a big heart. He's acting.. strange. Strange towards me for a while.
He's not acting so hard anymore, he's not trying to impress me with his looks anymore. He's completely natural and comfortable with me at some point as I can see.. and feel.
~
"Are you really gonna do that?"
He nods, "Is there any reason I shouldn't? Those people needs food and shelter, this is the least I can do for a short time."
I didn't speak and just went down eating the food he bought.
"Mind telling me what you got?"
I shake my head, "Nope."
"Come on! I told you mine."
~
I couldn't resist those sparkling hazel eyes, they're magically hypnotizing.
"Fine, fine. I got the kissing booth."
"WHAT?!" He said with a little overwhelmed reaction.
"Yep. That booth."
He bursted out laughing.
"What's funny?"
"Nothing. I just.. so that means you're going to kiss everyone?"
"Obviously."
He laughs again, "Congrats love cake."
"I really hate you sometimes."
"But you love me most of the time?"
"What?"
"You love me."
"You're crazy."
~
We spent the rest of the lunch break hours eating and talking like normal friends, no arguments, no fights, just talk and laughter and it feels.. peaceful.