75.

I don't know what to feel, glad because Shawn helped me or mad because he paid those guys and made a fool out of me again.
~
"Alright, fine. This award is nothing but trash anyways. So, okay, it's like Shawn bought Era's kisses by sending those guys. Great work honey." Haelly says, not feeling even a little embarrassment, she looks at me and smirked, "Anyways, that kiss you gave me Shawn is so.. amazing."
~
My heart throbbed fast that it made my stomach hurt so bad.
~
"Hey Era, come up here and receive this award. I'm so done." She said as she stepped down.
I stood up, looked at them both and felt so much anger.
"Guys, I'm very sorry for this error. I would like to call on—"
I didn't let Lani finish.
I walked out of the room, slamming the door open.
~
"Era! ERA!" Shawn's voice rushes behind me.
I didn't look back, I didn't think of anything but to get fresh air from the highest level of the school building.
I ran upstairs while Shawn catches up.
~
As I open the door from the fourth floor, the wind immediately welcomes me, gusting and rushing through my face.
~
I closed my eyes and tried to forget, but as soon as he caught me, cornered in that place and his low voice calls my name, I know I couldn't do it.
"Era.."
I didn't speak, but catching my breath.
"Era, please talk to me.." he said as he walks closer.
I turn to him, "About what? About making a fool out of me?"
"N-No Era, I didn't—"
"You did.. you did Shawn! You made me look dumb, you made me look stupid!"
He touches my shoulders, "No, no, don't say that."
I shake my head as I put his hands off of me, "Then about what? About that night when you were making out with Haelly at the kissing booth?! About those guys you paid to kiss me?"
"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Era.." his voice starts to shake.
"No.. it's me who should be sorry. I'm so sorry I fell for you.. I'm so sorry I expected too much. I'm so sorry for loving someone like you."
~
He wasn't able to speak, he seems to have lost the ability.
~
"Sucks right? I know. I shouldn't be feeling this way anyways and you shouldn't be sorry at all because my feelings are nothing to you, because the things between us is nothing but pure LIES and ALL of it was FAKE."