4.

I leaned much closer with my eyes squinted to see what it is.
A silver ring. Maybe it's the girl's, but the hole's way too big for a girl, it's probably his; but why would he remove it?
I'm guessing it's not what I'm thinking, I'm such a bad person in a nerd's body.
I swallow as I think whether to leave it there or give it to him personally.
Out of nowhere, a student walks by and stopped right in front of me, "Are you okay?" He asks.
"Uh, Y-Yeah."
"You sure? I could get whatever you're trying to get there for you."
"Oh no no, I'm cool, I'm fine."
"You surely sure?"
"Mmhm."
"Okay, I'll leave you be."
"Okay." I said with a smile.
I should probably just leave it there.. or not. What if somebody sees it and sell it instead of finding the right owner?
I know that taking his ring would be a good idea.
I put the ring inside my pocket and rushed out of the aisle.
Just as I was getting myself out, Rom's already in and we both screamed with the close bump of destruction.
"ERA!" Rom says aggressively with a surprise still in her voice.
"ROM!"
"GOD! You almost hit me! What the heck is wrong? Why are on such a rush?!"
"I am so sorry, really really sorry," and the part where I was about to get the ring back to him lost, I know I should just screw it this time and just let him go, let the ring stay with me for a while and tell Rom about what I saw and what he just told me, "I was just.."
"Girl, breathe first. Breathe.."
"Right, right. Okay.."
~
We sat down and I told her what happened, her face's distorted like I don't know if she's interested, surprised or even disgusted.
"So, as I was about to put this book back on in the shelf, I saw this," I waved the ring on both of my index and thumb finger.
"A ring?"
"Yes! I was about to get out after reading your text but then I got so curious on what was shining on the opposite side.. and then I saw this!"
"Why would he remove his ring?"
"I don't know too, that's what I've been wondering about earlier."
"..I don't wanna spit the words but.. do you think he's.. uh..?"
"What?"
"You know? Down there?"
"God no! That is so nasty! Please don't say that Rom!"
"What! I'm just tracing the possible answer to our question."
"Too gross.."