60.

I turn around, seeing my sisters, cheerful and energetic.
They hugged me both but Rom's a little troubled.
"You okay Rom?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah, of course I am! Why wouldn't I?"
"So.. we grabbin' coffee after this?"
"Hell yes! Rom doesn't have anything to do after the event, so we are TOTALLY in!"
"Cool!" I said, "Well, I gotta go get this to Haelly. See you guys in a bit."
"What?! Wait, wait, wait!" Mire says as she stops me from walking, "You grabbed a water for your boyfriend's ex?"
"Uh.. yeah. She asked me to get her some."
"And you allowed that?"
"I mean, it's okay. She been doing all the kissing thing."
Mire froze for a second and I have to rush back to the booth.
"Well, see you guys later."
"Era! Wait!"
I turn to her and she put lipstick on my lips immediately, "There, now go get some kisses! Don't let her just do the work."
I shake my head with a smile and rolling eyes, "Yes mother." I said and proceed on my way back.
~
I walk past Shawn's booth again but he didn't see me, there's too many people giving him dares on his booth.
~
Back at mine, I hand Haelly's water.
She just looks at it in my hand and said, "Why'd you put it in that cup!? You should've brought me distilled water! You guys are so nasty!"
"Will you stop complaining and just get it?"
And she did, she grabbed the cup off my hand, but instead of drinking it, she spilled it on the ground.
"You have to get me another one."
"I am not your slave Haelly."
"But you're not working. So your job right now is to assist me with my needs."
~
A guy came to our booth, Haelly shifts into a sweet seducing girl in a snap.
"Yes sir? Do want some kisses? Only for fifty cents."
"Ah, yes." The guy replied as he dropped 50 cents in the jar.
Haelly leans over but we both got surprised when he says, "I want that girl," he points his finger at me, "I want her to kiss me."
"Me?!"
"Trust me. You won't like it." Haelly said.
"But I want her." He argued.
I walked to him, "A-Are you sure?"
He nods with pleasure, "Yep. Surely sure."
~
I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, he smiled then left.
Haelly stood angrily beside me for the passing hours, the dudes coming and lining up for a kiss wants mine instead of hers.